Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

HydraSense to the Rescue

Over the last week, I have been battling a house full of sick kids. It all started with me having a little tickle in my throat which led to a cold that I unfortunately shared with my youngest, Madison, who then shared it with her older sister, Samantha who then passed on the fun to my hubby. Between battling fevers, runny noses and sneezes I tried to get the courage and strength to help my little ones anyway possible. And then there it was, right in front of me.....HydraSense!

Children under two don’t have the ability to blow their nose, which means bacteria, viruses, pollen and dust build up in nasal mucus and stay trapped. This accumulation can cause complications such as sinusitis and problems with breathing. Children over two have the ability to blow their nose but not properly. 
 
HydraSense Ultra-Gentle Mist nasal spray gently cleanses tiny noses blocked by colds and allergies to help your baby breathe more easily. Made with isotonic 100% natural-source seawater, its salinity is perfectly balanced with the body.
 
Along with the HydraSense Ultra-Gentle Mist spray I use the aspirator to trap excess mucus. The aspirator allows you to see the amount of mucus being removed and safely decreases nasal secretions and noisy breathing. Truth be told, this whole process is not a pleasant experience for either one of my children and requires me to hold them down with all my strength to suction out the mucus. But it is totally worth the crazy effort when they are both able to breath clearly long enough to enjoy a bite to eat and a glass of juice or a bottle of milk.
 
If your little ones are battling the dreaded cold and haven't yet tried HydraSense go to your local drug store immediately and your child will reap the benefits of:
 
- Relief from nasal congestion
- Ability to enjoy a feeding
- Ability to improve the quality of sleep
- Reduction in the amount of medication needed.
 
SSMom

1 comment:

  1. Hi there!

    Hope you're well! I haven't heard from you in awhile :). I wanted to invite you to a blog hop I am co-hosting
    http://thewonderingbrain.blogspot.com/2013/04/linkin-with-my-ladies-hop-9.html

    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete